What is ISO 10001:2007 Guidelines for codes of conduct for organizations?
ISO 10001:2007 provides guidance for planning ,designing, developing, implementing, maintaining and improving customer satisfaction codes of conduct. ISO 10001:2007 is applicable to product-related codes containing promises made to customers by an organization concerning its behavior.Such promises and related provisions are aimed at enhanced customer satisfaction.
What are the benefits of ISO 10001:2007 ?
- Enhance fair trade practices and customer confidence in an organization.
- Improve customer understanding of what to expect from an organization in terms of its products and relations with customers,
thereby reducing the likelihood of misunderstandings and complaints.
- Potentially decrease the need for new regulations governing an
organization’s conduct towards its customers.
How We Can Help you ?
- Conducting Gap Analysis .
- Awareness Training of the system .
- Prepare Policies And Procedures Manual.
- Implementation Support
- Assess (Internal Audit Schedule & Reports )
- Prepare Corrective Actions Plan
- Manage Management Review Minute of Meeting
- Prepare Improvement Action Plan.
- External Audit Support